Throw it on the grill!
Introducing a char-grilled spin on classic pound cake! 🥮
Peaches are in season, and with a slice of pound cake after your cookout this weekend, there's no better dessert right now.
- 1 cup(s) Peaches
- 0.50 cup(s) Water
- 3 tablespoon(s) Cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- Make a glaze by simmering mashed peaches and water/juice for 2 minutes.
- Thoroughly mix sugar and cornstarch together and then quickly stir into hot peach mixture. Cook until glaze thickens, about 1 minute, stirring constantly then add lemon juice. Remove from heat.
- Pour over grilled pound cake slices and ice cream.
Leave a comment